- Most panels are complete replacements.
- HVAC and third brake light panels are OVERLAYS
Screw driver (probably Phillips head)
1. Remove any hidden screws.
2. Use knife, if needed, to carefully pry / pop-off plastic appliqués.
3. Once removed, place masking tape on visible area to mark where needles lay. Do not place on current gauge.
4. Use fork to pry needles at base, if necessary.
5. Remove faceplate or panel.
6. Replace & Reverse.
If you run into any needle issues, I hope this adjustment video helps.